Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob!


On the 17th it was Rob's b-day I cant belive he is 28.
We went out to dinner at Goodwood with his dad, and then sang happy birthday at our place.

Me getting ready to go and the last day of my pregnancy 39 weeks. It has really gone by  fast!
Allison were going to temple square on the 10th because Amy and Scott were being sealed.

Allison thought the doors to the temple were Doors to the princess castle, she wanted to open them so bad!

Allison wanted Rob to build a Robot with big hair and this is what he came up with.





2 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

That is so cute that she thought the doors were princess castle doors! That is so adorable. Happy Birthday Rob!! I always think of you on your birthday. There are so many September birthdays between you guys, us, & the Cleggs. Nina you looked so amazing for 39 weeks! Gosh I wish I looked like that when I was about to have my kids.

ohana=)mama said...

Keilani thought that the temples were castles at first too. She wants to go inside really badly also. That's a good thing I want her to go inside one day as well. I love the robot! Rob really has a creative mind. How fun that he plays with her.