Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag I'm it

1. I am a neat freak, as I get older it is getting worse. As a teenager my mom always called me a slob because I was really messy.

2. I HATE to touch feet, but it is my favorite place to be massaged. Ironic huh?

3. I am feeling really guilty for not giving Allison the attention I used to, before I had Sophia.

4. I love to get together with friends and go on double dates.

5. I love to exercise, I cant wait to start again. 

Here are the rules:
A. You have t list 5 things about/habits about yourself
B. Go to 5 of your friends and leave a comment informing them that they have been tagged.
C.  List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.


So I tag:  Leslie, Abby, Christine , Brooke, and Erin



4 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Your house is always super nice and clean. I hate a messy house, but I also hate to clean so rarely happy with the way my house looks. Miss you girl!

Tiffany said...

Sophia's pictures are beautiful!

I wish I was more of a neat freak, so my house would look better. Foot massages are the best!

Brooke said...

She's so cute! I wish I were there to see her. I love those professional pictures you took of your girls.

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind, I found your blog through Brooke's. I just had to check to see pictures of your baby! She's so beautiful. I hope you guys are doing well! You have such a beautiful family.