Friday, November 7, 2008







 My dear Sophia 
Recently she has started to smile when she sees people she recognizes and likes. I was fortunate enough to have the camera right by my side. I can tell she loves Allison. Allison was the one that got her started smiling this time. Allison walked in front of her and sat next to her and started to talk to her. Sophia immediately turned her head to look at her big sister and started to smile so big. She was so interested in her, staring at her. It was cute.  She is getting so chubby already. And she has slept through the night a couple of nights. Lets see how long that lasts. 

Just some cute pictures


Halloween! 
Allison loved halloween. She was so excited to do her make up like mommy and wear her Wonder Woman costume.  We went to my moms house and trick-or-treated in her neighborhood.  The day before Halloween I explained to Allison how to trick- or -treat and she would knock on the doors at home and play pretend it was so funny. Her imagination is amazing. 

I think Allison got on a little Sugar high and started making funny faces.

We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was pretty lame they have hardly any animals there anymore. Allison had a good time and she loved the Giraffe. I just remember it being so different as a kid. I think they had a lot more animals then. It was worth it but we probably wont go again anytime soon. 
This is my scary pumpkin. I know I am not usually the creative one but I need to tell every one that I came up with this pumpkin.  I carved it while Rob was sleeping. The only thing he did was paint the blood on the little pumpkin. When my sisi saw it she did not belive that I did it that is why I feel the need to specify, sorry.    :0)


3 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Wow, cool pumpkin! That is really creative! I love the pictures of sophia with her big smiles! She's a real diva in her carseat :) And I love Allisons costume, so cute!

ohana=)mama said...

Great pumpkin, you are the luckiest ever with sophia sleeping through the night. Ali makes the perfect wonder woman! You are a hottie no one would ever know you just had a baby... that makes me jealous!

Tiffany said...

Your baby is so cute!

p.s. TAG, you're it! (it's a fun one I promise)