Monday, November 21, 2011

One and only........



Okay so Rob and I decided it was time to cancel our facebook account and start updating our blog regularly. It feels so refreshing to have done that! So if you guys want to check up on us this is the one and only place. ;)
I have been thinking a lot lately about my life where it is now and where it is going to be in 5 years and there are so many things I want to make happen. One thing I have always always wanted 4 kids but the 3 that I have are sure kicking my butt! I go back and forth one day I am certain I am done. I will even talk to Rob about permanent options, but other days I think what the heck what's one more to the clan? Is the difference to 3 to 4 really that great? Also if I have anymore I want to get pregnant sometime next year no later. Because I don't want a big gap since I am only having one more, (or if any) so any suggestions would be great. one thing I do know is that I am so grateful for the 3 that I do have, and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Rob is still working at Advanced Shotcrete as a foreman but is currently looking into a career change. Me I am still managing these apartments. It has been tough but I know one day I will be grateful for the opportunity we had to do this.
The kids are great. Allison is loving school and she is so talented with her art she is always drawing and finding new ways to draw. She is so kind hearted just like her dad. Sophia she is as rambunctious as ever and so sweet and funny. My mom says that if I ever wonder what I was like as a child to look at Sophia, because she is my little replica. Devin is almost 18 months already and he is starting to become a little boy. He does not look like a baby anymore. It's bittersweet. He sure is a momma's boy he never wants me to put him down.
This October Me, Allison and Devin had the opportunity to go to Brazil for 19 days.
the purpose of the trip was so we could attend Ciro's wedding. It was such an amazing
experience! My Dad and my brother had never met my kids. It was so amazing to see them
hug and Kiss my kids!
Here is a photo of the Abdalla side in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Ciro and Bianca, my grandma, my dad and his wife Roberta.
Ciro at the beach with the kids
Allison and Devin. I can't get enough of that speedo.
This is the Nougeria's from my moms side in Marilia. My Grandma and Grandpa. They are just so sweet.
Allison's little cousin Camilia. Allison misses you!
This used to be my playground.......................
My Uncle, Jr, Andreza, my moms sister Lucia. I miss you guys. You promised to come visit So lets see if we can make it happen!

And all my extended family
my grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. I miss brazil, I miss my dad and my brother.
My dad was a natural at being a "vovo" It was truly amazing to see him and Ciro with my kids.
Allison loved it she loved the beach and I even managed to buy Devin a little baby speedo.
I am so proud to be a Brazilian even though I was raised here. After visiting there I am bringing
some of the latin culture to my family. There is such a close bond in families in Brazil, it's just
different than here. I don't know how to really explain it. It was hard to leave Rob and Sophia
behind but next time they are coming! I miss everyone back there. I am so glad to have Bianca as
my new sister in law. Welcome to our family!
When we got back Rob and I took our dirt bikes a couple more times, it was great. I sure
love riding that thing, but what makes it better is having a hobby I can share with my best friend!
Rob got a cool little camera called a go pro he mounted it on my bike and I was fortunate
enough to have it on when I crashed my bike. I sustained minor injuries, but it's too funny!




Now the snow has arrived!
With Thanksgiving coming up I just want to say how grateful
I am for my husband and all that he does for me and our kids. I am also grateful for our
kids and the joy they bring into our lives.
Well I think that's it for now. I hope everyone has a awesome Thanksgiving! We are headed up to Idaho to spend it with Ben and Lori Jensen then off to gammie's house! Can't wait to have a calm holiday with friends and family.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Girl! Well, I only have two kids, and it is so hard! So I don't have any advice. Your post about Brazil had me tearing up. That is so amazing that you got to return to your roots!

riles said...

Uh you know how I feel! Do what YOU want to do 5's a piece of cake;) Plus you're a great mom!

abby said...

oh i'm so glad you got to go to brazil! i'm also jealous. :)

your kids are HUGE. i can hardly believe it! oh, the good old days sitting in the camping chairs while the kids turned on the hose. haha. seems so long ago. and you look gorgeous as always.

keep the blogs coming nina!